What’s the first thing you do after a GREAT trip?
You tell your friends and family. Well wouldn’t it be amazing if you could earn money doing just that? Now you can!
Rollinglobe is an accredited online travel agency that is seeking experienced and entry-level Travel Agents worldwide. We provide you with the partners, tools, and training to create your very own online travel business. You are responsible for prospecting and closing new clients.
• Prospect, pitch and develop relationships with new and existing clients
• Provide travel assistance and concierge-like service to clients, including booking airfare, hotels, cruises, activities, tours, transportation, reservations, etc.
• Confirm availability and pricing in a prompt and organized manner
• Leverage preferred partners to ensure the best rates and amenities for clients
• Constantly study and learn new destinations and suppliers, including attending educational events and webinars and completing certified destination training
• Process bookings and documentation for travel, including itineraries, tickets, and visas
Rollinglobe is perfect for entrepreneurs, driven sales professionals, existing or former travel agents, and travel experts with a deep destination knowledge and influence over large groups of avid travelers.
Successful candidates will actively grow their travel businesses via direct sales and digital marketing strategies that we will teach you. You are the first line of communication to new clients.
• Extensive personal travel experience or time lived abroad
• Previous travel sales experience with deep destination and supplier knowledge
• Excellent customer orientation and professional communication skills
• Strong organizational skills for maintaining complex records and itineraries
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM, PowerPoint and Outlook
• CTA/CTC/CTIE preferred
• Experience with Sabre or similar Global Distribution Systems (GDS) preferred
• Positive, tenacious attitude and a willingness to constantly learn
We offer a flexible work environment and compensation, with full-time (salaried) and independent contractor (commission-only, remote) roles available throughout the US. Leads may be provided, especially for candidates just getting started, but our preference is that you will be able to build your own book of business or bring an existing clientele with you.
Our competitive compensation plans include a combination of salary and/or commission, depending on experience and selected roles. Our advisors also enjoy IATAN affiliation and access to free travel opportunities, industry rates, and preferred supplier benefits.