What’s the first thing you do after a GREAT trip?
You tell your friends and family. Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could earn money doing just that? Now YOU can!
Rollinglobe is seeking seasoned travelers, expats, photographers, videographers, and content creators worldwide to share our passion for travel.
• Prospect, pitch and develop relationships with new clients
• Create unique, engaging content and brand messages to promote our travel advisor services
• Work with a senior travel advisor to create custom itineraries based on client requests
• Act as liaison between the client and senior travel advisor, as needed
• Leverage preferred partners to ensure the best rates and amenities for clients
• Constantly study and learn new destinations and suppliers, including attending educational events and webinars, meeting with suppliers on-site, and completing destination training
• Work alongside the agency to achieve marketing & sales goals
This position is perfect for bloggers, celebrities, and social media influencers; small business owners such as yoga teachers, golf pros, or ski instructors that would like to offer travel as a complimentary product; and strong networkers with access to large groups of avid travelers. Successful candidates will actively spread our brand message and products via direct sales and content marketing strategies. You are the first line of communication between new clients and the senior travel advisor assigned to you.
• Strong following of and influence over large audiences of international, luxury travelers
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Extensive social media, journalism, and/or copywriting experience
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Must be a team player, able to work closely with clients and support / sales staff
• An enthusiastic, positive attitude
• Previous sales or international travel experience a plus
• Previous content creation or copy writing experience a plus
• Self-motivated with the ability to act independently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the proven ability to meet deadlines
We offer a flexible work environment and compensation, with full-time (salaried) and independent contractor (commission-only, remote) roles available throughout the US. Leads may be provided, especially for candidates just getting started, but our preference is that you will be able to build your own book of business or bring an existing clientele with you.
Our competitive compensation plans include a combination of salary and/or commission, depending on experience and selected roles. Our ambassadors and agents also enjoy IATAN affiliation and access to free travel opportunities, industry rates, and preferred supplier benefits.